Our contact details
Name: William Trump, Director
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
· Business information shared with us from our clients and partners (for example, on the performance of marketing campaigns)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· We hold personal information on our clients or employees (if applicable) in order to fulfil our duties to them – for example, being able to contact them, answer their queries or serve them
· We may hold personal information on retail customers (for example, recorded sales phone calls) in order to deliver services to our clients that help measure and improve the customer experience (for example, understanding areas of dissatisfaction from customers in order to improve the claims process)
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
· If one of our clients engages us to review & provide consulting services on an area of their customer experience. In these cases, our clients may share customer data (such as feedback from surveys or call recordings) with us
We use the information that you have given us in order to deliver services to our clients that help measure and improve the customer experience (for example, understanding areas of dissatisfaction from customers in order to improve the claims process)
We may share this information with other employees of Unconventional Wisdom or share it back to our clients in the form of insights & consulting on areas they could improve.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting William Trump, sole Director of Unconventional Wisdom, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep customer records for a maximum period of 12 months. We will then dispose of your information by deleting it from our systems.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk